What is a U-Visa?
APPLICATION AVAILABLE TO VICTIMS OF CERTAIN CRIMES THAT OCCURRED IN THE UNITED STATES
Benefits of a U-Visa
- legally live in the United States for four years get permission to work in the United States
- family members may qualify as well ability to get permanent residency
Requirements for a U-Visa
- victim of a qualifying crime in United States
- helpfulness to the police or law enforcement
- you were hurt, either physically or mentally, because of the crime
More questions about the U-Visa?
Contact us at: 713-784-2906